Call us now to book
+356 2033 0044

 

© 2016 by MADONNINA

 

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White TripAdvisor Icon
Follow us 

St. Julian's

 

St. Julian's, which was a quaint fishing village situated in the north east of Malta until the 1800 is now renown as a tourist destination filled with hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs. 

 

St. Julian's which was previously known as Qaliet Gnien il-Fieres until 1891 is named after the patron saint, St. Julian's which is the patron saint of hunters, the village festa is celebrated on the last Sunday of August. 

 

The first few buildings are thought to be the old Parish church which was dedicated to St. Julian's which was built in 1581 and the Spinola Palace which was built in 1688, the village remained mainly rural until the 1800s due to the fear of it being attacked. 

 

St. Julian's is today populated by approximately 10,300 residents and is one of the most sought after location on the islands. 

Location